Follow Dashboard
Music

Friday, July 2, 2010 | 8:23 PM | 0 comments
How sad, how angry I am,
how stupid you can get sometimes,
can be overwrite by just the one min i spend with you.

You gave me a strawberry flavour lip balm when i said my lips are forever dry.
You struggle when I try to apply some for you.
One lady saw us and giggle.

Embarrassed you say?
I am proud.
super proud.
Do you have sweet memories like these?
I have 4 1/2 years worth of it and counting.

He is not a BOYFRIEND.
as he is not a friend. a LOVER instead.

I am not changing him,
but he subconsciously is structured into a better one.

Relationship is a complex matter.
ok, drop out all the emo stuffs and come to the simple beginning.
1st, Mutual Attraction.
2nd, exploration of character.
3rd, compromising.
Yes. Proceed.
No. Break up and don waste time.

Sounds practical? too practical in fact?
When emotions can't help you make a decision,
use logic instead.
As long as you wont regret,
Make it worthed.
As the famous slogan of l'oreal says:
"Because you are worthed it"







Old things | New things