Thursday, April 1, 2010 | 6:56 PM | 0 comments
^^had a very fruitful day after viro =))
if not for Mr K. surprise appearance, it will be too perfect.
Viro quiz is a non-MCQ paper.
and writing everything on a blank space just seems so foreign all of a sudden.
but its generally fine!
cos its over!
met haoran in sch, and 179A reach the bus stop jus in time.
At JP, the cab also a less than 1 min wait =D
but, i still have the urge to vomit when i board a cab. -_-
why do all cabs smell so vomit-ish??
hahs
Looks like I am still more apt to take the cheaper way out...
Kaiji is great! =D
heyheyhey.
its not a JAP or non-JAP thing ok..
Ever since I took up H2 chinese, i tend to look at films differently.
every scene, have its purpose,
and for the theme the director is trying to present,
is all a piece of art.
well, Art is in the eye of the beholder too, i guess =P
and neo-prints! =D
I have to admit,
I just need a charger...
charged me to full batt,
and I'll have the will to fight all over again. heh.
HW presentation!
will be SMALL case =PpP



一个平凡中带点叛逆的女生
Site


