Follow Dashboard
Music

Friday, January 1, 2010 | 8:15 AM | 0 comments
Happy New Year!!
Have you make the best out of 2009?

Turning back,
was gald that I left more footprints along the way... =)

Half day at work on new year's eve...
went to eat at my fave jap restaurant,
had my fave ice-cream,
together with my fave person,
to watch a not so fave movie... =P

Actually,
does it really matter wat day it is?
as long as its with the best company,
whenever the place we go,
whenever the date,
whatever we do,
will all be a pleasent experience...
a precious memory to show that u lived...
isnt it?

been watching "temptation of the wife". ^^
why do I have a feeling that I can do worst things if I am one of the character?
hahs.
hatred is the worst thing to have.
however, forgiven and faith in religion,
are both gifts I had yet to receive...

现在没有办法实现的,
我会在不久的将来加倍的得到...

Old things | New things