Follow Dashboard
Music

Sunday, December 27, 2009 | 4:52 AM | 0 comments
Have to live everyday as if there is no tomorrow...
Like the feeling that everyday is better than the previous...
^_^

I really enjoy working much much more than studying... -.-

Christmas was great~
will be better if i understand Canto.
argh~
makes me wonders...
will a barrier in language affect a pair of couple in love?

Perhaps, I may not have met a lot of obstacles on my way...
but I still believe...
to love is to accept everything...
the good, the bad.
his good is able to coverup for your weakness,
and his bad can be compensated by your strengths...
thats wat makes a couple inseparable?

And as time goes...
u might jus realise...
the once "weakness",
are no longer there =)

P.S. if u try to change him, he is no longer him.

Old things | New things