Friday, October 16, 2009 | 6:11 AM | 0 comments
最近犯小人阿~~~i think, i don really have a temper of a demure girl...
should have 沉住气 a bit.
MUST be my dad's bad temper gene -_-
Several encounters with the 恶心男人 kind,
have made me look at guys at a totally different level already.
there are guys that asked gf to repay her "debts" upon breaking up,
there are guys that depends on the gf financially,
there are guys so ego that he thought he is a big shot that you had missed,
but none is worst than a guy that dont respect a girl.
and yet, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
be blinded. 物以类聚。
is there any way to prevent a 泼妇from being a teacher?
i feel sorry for the next generation already.
this is not what i expected from a teacher-to-be.
utterly disappointed.
I m not perfect.
I am not 100% lady-like.
but i can proudly admit,
I have always shown politeness to those who had done the same.
p.s. in comparison, i feel that i had hit the jackpot.



一个平凡中带点叛逆的女生
Site


