Friday, June 5, 2009 | 9:54 AM | 0 comments
Had been super-ly hot-tempered recently...i swore at the admins in facebook that dont respond to emails,
i swore at playfish for not abling my new account to play games (i guess i can now)...
i became all aggitated about small peanut things...
sigh*
i need to calm down.
facebook is no big deal. pets society is no big deal.
restaurant is no big deal.
As long as you are living one day,
there's hope for everything...
Sijia's Bday celebration is over,
and with it, i brought back a lot of thinking...
Before I knew it,
I found myself to have already develop some principles and beliefs in my life already...
a relationship without sincerity... or,
a relationship with non-mutual feelings...
will be sad.
to the party, to the person, to the one secretly admiring the person...
well, to me... its a waste of time...
waste of youth...
they are all just my thoughts...
I guess...
u haf to encounter it to believe for yourself...
Believing in a better one out there,
find the person.
幸福是要自己争取的...
Settling for a second best while waiting for the person to appear,
seems to disregard the 尊严 of the second best...
I believe in sincerity.
Towards people and people towards me.
There are just some things that i will jus so firmly not comply to...



一个平凡中带点叛逆的女生
Site


